JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Beautiful walnut Socom stock in new condition the nicest stocks available for these I have seen them with cartouche go for crazy money. 250.00 or trade for .308 ammo or Socom accessories but I am open to trade offers please no low balls this is a very good price 1400347669760.jpg 1400347764234.jpg 1400347830254.jpg 1400347880549.jpg

Are you sure that it's Walnut? It looks pretty tightly grained for that from here, more like Beech but I'm not claiming expertise.
It was the short grain structure visible above the proof mark on the pistol grip that reminded me of the kind of pattern I have in the stock of a Swedish mauser that is definitely made of Beech wood.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.