JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***PENDING***

I have a S&W 325 45acp Nightguard with less than a hundred rounds through it. Includes the box, paperwork and all those goodies it comes with new (moonclips!). My want list is vast and includes 1911's (especially bobails), HK's (just discovered them!), revolvers, etc. I would love another 45acp revolver with a longer barrel. I can add cash to a deal if need be, or ammo of any handgun caliber other than 380 and 40 (both worthless rounds). No cash price inquiries, if I knew what I wanted for it cash wise I'd just post it. I wont however crucify you if you make a cash offer.

No Glocks, No Kel-tec, No Taurus!

34i6902.jpg

23ha79c.jpg

Edit to add: No shotguns or any other non-hunter useless stuff.

50fa12.jpg

some people have messaged me not able to find much information about this gun, and S&W didn't exactly help things when they pulled information from their website when they discontinued the NightGuard line. when the information was available these had a MSRP around $1,200. Wholesale Sports sold the NightGuard line for over a grand, in fact, the Vancouver store had a beat up floor model last week of a 44Mag priced at $1,025 pre-tax. I was in there again today and noticed it was gone, which surprised me because it was in rough shape looking like it had been dropped a few times. I think I got a good price at Keiths which is expected, after tax and transfer I'm into it $998. many of you have nagged me for a price, so I will put one on it. $770.00

Any interest in a FNP .45. 2 tone, night sights, both backstraps, 3 15rd mags, kydex OWB holster, kydex OWB dual mag carrier, factor box and literature.

Sub 150 rds and in mint condition hard to tell from NIB.

Pm for pics or if interested.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.