JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:( Now we have sunk to fashion, I can't take this.

Edited to add, it's a shame with all the big events going on in the world that here we are limited to talking about things that mean nothing. I really hate PC.

Last Edited:
STOMPER, Tarnation, yah caused me tempoary Blindness with that there...

Whatever ~It Was~ !!!! I mean, yah gotta have some respect for us old Geezers, Like this...

"OK, I want to show you something Horrid, It Is Not Safe For Work, or if'n you have Heart Problems, or might have an EMBolism or somethin'

So here is the link, http : //W3, such&SuchDOTcom ... Don' say I didn' warn yah, you old Geezers, cause philip Taught me Correct, the old Phart" ....

Like that Stomper, yah gotta remember us Old Pharts, especially us old Pharts that got a Phart Stuck in them, that is working its way Out, you UnnerStand? Like a yah get a piece of potatoe chip stuck, going down, but it is gone through the Whole Recycle thing, but did not Re-enter the Atmosphere...

We'Uns from that there age group got lots of problems, and we don' be needing to get Blinded like that there,

What ever it Was!

philip... I be using my Braille Key Board on this iPad justen to get this message to you... Owie that hurt!!!! :confused:

That is the official hipster uniform for the northwest.
The urban outdoorsman. Just not sure how baristas afford all that REI gear?

This guys are far from being MEN.

All the guys probably grew up with single mothers and got trophies even though they never won a game.

May the memories of a grest country rest in peace.

,These guys are just trying to be the new "average"!

They have been taught and raised to firmly believe that statistic never lie, and everyone should be the same...Average is the new normal.
- the average American earns $27K earn more..and you need to get it "shared" for you.
- the average IQ is 90, if less, you've a victim of unfair opportunity
and therefore....
- the average person has one testicle..and one ovary.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top