JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Careful there! That's too controversial a subject for around here I'm sure.
It must be the fashion reqd. to get a date with the young ladies nowadays though.
That's one advantage to getting old I guess!

I'd rather see that on the streets then the gangsta wannabe's who wear their pants pulled down around their thighs (Sagging) and walk like a duck, all the while looking like a complete putz.

upload_2015-3-4_21-28-54.jpeg

HEY! Hey! Hey! That does not fit into the rools here at all!

Should read, where do they carry they're guns in pegged, high water pants with boots... I have an idea where but I'm not going to share on a family oriented forum!

OregonHunter5, just because they miss a belt loop, when they put on their Suspenders, doesn't mean they is fit to be a Target of Character Assination, I mean, they might be the finest of peoples...

I just would not want my Daughter to marry one, or my son to get involved either!

And I don't even Have a Son!!!! :confused:

As far as Logging: the Loggers I know around here, just cut their pants at or about, the top of their Boots.... And you can Always ~TELL~ a Logger, But you Can't TELL them ~Much~. :s0018: They'll drop you like a Widow Maker!

philip :confused:

If you were a logger you would understand . . .

Sheldon

As far as Logging: the Loggers I know around here, just cut their pants at or about, the top of their Boots.... And you can Always ~TELL~ a Logger, But you Can't TELL them ~Much~. :s0018: They'll drop you like a Widow Maker!

philip :confused:

When I was growing up, my Grandpa and Uncle (loggers) both "stagged" their pants.....

http://www.loc.gov/pictures/resource/fsa.8c22814/

I don't know if they still call it "stagging", but maybe that's just showing my age.

Ray

I'd rather see that on the streets then the gangsta wannabe's who wear their pants pulled down around their thighs (Sagging) and walk like a duck, all the while looking like a complete putz.

View attachment 214741
Wrong. This is also the style now for The mainstream. Not that I attend there store, but just have a limp wrist moment, and look up Nordstrom.com
You'll see
Listen it's not like a wear Rustler jeans like Caveman Jim(hehe), but I never venture away from my wranglers.

If you were a logger you would understand . . .

Sheldon

Sheldon,
What you're talking about is exactly what came to mind when I saw the thread title. Ragged, short jeans and 8 or 10" full lugged work boots. Many of the men in the town I grew up in wore that "fashion".

I guess we're not keeping up with the times.... And I'm just fine with that!

There is no way a guy could do leg day at the gym and fit into those pants.

OTH...my wifey will do 100 or so squats so her blue jeans fit nice and tight. I have no problem with that :D

View attachment 214741
I just don't get the sag thing at all and I'm not one who really disparages the odd things y00ts like to do since I was sort of a long haired gun loving motocross racing pot smoking hippy growing up, but geeze...why would anyone want to waddle around like that?

Sagging pants . . . If you gotta go there is one less layer you have to tear off.
Walking like a duck . . . The result of not tearing off the layers in time.

Sheldon

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads