JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
ATI
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Marysville
State
Washington
Zip Code
I started buying pcp guns about a year ago but I'm in need of cash so im
Sellling them. I have a bull dog.'which im
Sure everyone knows what gun this is. It has a silencer on it. I have a LCS SK-19 fully auto .25 cal with a 400$ scope. Bought from Arizona air guns for 2800$. This gun is fun. My favorite is the priest. It's a .30
Cal and I love it more than the fx
Impact . I have a handgun evinax .45
Cal with a 200$ red/green dot laser and last a double barrel .50 Seneca. It's shoots airbolts. But I have this gun in all black. This gun is no joke . I also have a little air venture compressor that hooks up
To 120
Outlet or your car battery. Very quiet and has never had a problem. So I've got anout 8500$ into it
And am
Willing to sell
For fare price.

497F43BF-E917-408B-A5F8-C226B1C0E0C8.jpeg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
All WTS ads require a price. You have several air guns listed, and in the ad header you put $1500. Please edit your ad post to reflect your asking price for each gun.

But right now since I paid over thst for every gun I figured I'd start there. They all have under 30 min of use. Also have a portable conoressor
Really interested in buying a couple of these and your condenser homie!! Im shopping around right now for an impacta. Lemme know buddy. Sent you a pm with my phone number

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top