Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Paris attack firearm was a Fast/Furious gun?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by meener777, Jun 29, 2016.

1. meener777

meener777 King County Active Member

From Judicial Watch:
    Law Enforcement Sources: Gun Used in Paris Terrorist Attacks Came from Phoenix - Judicial Watch (http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/)

"One of the guns used in the November 13, 2015 Paris terrorist attacks came from Phoenix, Arizona where the Obama administration allowed criminals to buy thousands of weapons illegally in a deadly and futile “gun-walking” operation known as “Fast and Furious.”

A Report of Investigation (ROI) filed by a case agent in the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms and Explosives (ATF) tracked the gun used in the Paris attacks to a Phoenix gun owner who sold it illegally, “off book,” Judicial Watch’s law enforcement sources confirm. Federal agents tracing the firearm also found the Phoenix gun owner to be in possession of an unregistered fully automatic weapon, according to law enforcement officials with firsthand knowledge of the investigation."

More in the link...

2. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

The article didn't claim it was a gun involved from Operation F&F, it said it came from Phoenix, where F&F occurred... see the difference?

Unless there's a UBC requirement in Arizona, I don't see how a private sale "off book" was illegal... now the unregistered FA weapon found, that's another matter again.

3. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

I figured it would have been from hillary's gun running in benghazi

Ura-Ki and Jamie6.5 like this.
  4. nammac

nammac I-5 Corridor - West of Portland Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

If this is indeed factual and true, expect it to be used against us... I'm the most extreme and deceptive of ways. Cause that's how the Obamma Administration rolls...

Ura-Ki likes this.
  5. clearconscience

Yeah even if it was F&F they will say it's because America has too relaxed of gun laws and our weapons are killing people in other countries just like mexico has done for years.

Then the UN will get involved about their same ol' gun grab policy.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  6. nammac

How did a gun purchased in Arizona end up in Paris?

How the heck was it smuggled out of the USA and into Europe?

Requiring minds want to know...

etrain16 and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. v0lcom13sn0w

v0lcom13sn0w Keizer, or Well-Known Member

it shouldnt have been smuggled. theres laws to prevent that. europe also has laws saying u cant own guns like that so its beyond me how it got over there

:rolleyes:

Ura-Ki, clearconscience and nammac like this.
  8. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

th?id=OIP.M067577535cb2332ed43892a9fc21d0fco0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=233&h=161.jpg
    Ever hear of the Diplomatic Pouch?
    It can be any size, even as big as AF1, they are never searchedo_O

9. nammac

Good point. I hope they can tie this directly back to the sitting administration. Should bode well for the gun grabbing liberals...

Ura-Ki likes this.
  10. clearconscience

Even if they did, we wouldn't hear about it and no one would face punishment.

transittech and Ura-Ki like this.
  11. clearconscience

Probably shipped out from one of the many front businesses or terrorist training camps like in Bly, OR

Ura-Ki likes this.
  12. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Punishment is only for white Christian males.... o_O

Ura-Ki and nammac like this.
  13. nammac

Appearantly so... Desperate we are, hanging onto our Bibles and guns...

Or so sayeth our imposter in chief...

Ura-Ki and Stomper like this.
  14. CHLChris

CHLChris Portland Metro East Love me some guns! Bronze Supporter

Fast and Furious was a thing in which dealers were knowingly encouraged to sell to "legal" straw purchasers from Mexico. These guns were passed along to Mexican gangs and it was not a failed program. It completely and totally succeeded...that is if one can believe the idea that the ATF wanted guns traceable to the US to start showing up at gang crime scenes.

If someone is an FFL dealer, there is no such thing as a "private sale," no matter what state you are in. All sales, personal or business, go with a 4473.

There is way too little info in this article. It is just as easily damning for the administration as it is yummy, so I doubt we'll read about this anywhere else!!

Ura-Ki and clearconscience like this.
  15. skeezix

skeezix Lebanon, OR All around nice guy Bronze Supporter

She says, "It's time to move on."

clearconscience likes this.
  16. albin25

albin25 Lewiston Idaho Well-Known Member

I haven't seen enough info to know if it's even true. I'd be inclined to think more along the lines of a Mexican Cartel selling and delivering guns with drug shipments...
    ...(like "Crackerjack") a surprise in every ton?

Any ideas on who would replace Gene Hackman in a 21st century re-do movie?...
    ...How's about Vin Diesel in "The Fast and the French Connection"?

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
    clearconscience and Ura-Ki like this.
  17. rdb241

rdb241 Puyallup Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

I found this on a Reputable hunting site I am on. I still think Eric Holder needs to do some time.

Law Enforcement Sources: Gun Used in Paris Terrorist Attacks Came from Phoenix - Judicial Watch (http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/)

One of the guns used in the November 13, 2015 Paris terrorist attacks came from Phoenix, Arizona where the Obama administration allowed criminals to buy thousands of weapons illegally in a deadly and futile “gun-walking” operation known as “Fast and Furious.”
    A Report of Investigation (ROI) filed by a case agent in the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms and Explosives (ATF) tracked the gun used in the Paris attacks to a Phoenix gun owner who sold it illegally, “off book,” Judicial Watch’s law enforcement sources confirm.

18. GOG

GOG State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

In jail right next to Janet Reno and Loretta Lynch. Who should be next to Obama and his America hating wife as well as the Clintons.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  19. RicInOR

RicInOR Washington County Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Well, I guess that should mean the victims and families should be able to sue the ol' USA.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  20. GOG

GOG State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

Maybe the citizens could force the politicians to pay their own legal costs. If they won't pay attention to the Constitution, maybe they'll pay attention when their own money is on the line.

Ura-Ki likes this.