JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
YGTBFKM!!!!! Seriously!!!!!!

They (people like them) are what's wrong with America, sue happy and without a doubt Obama supporters. ...

Might as well profit from a tragedy than getting on with life!!!!!:rolleyes:

They should be suing the theater for being a no weapons zone.
Not a bad point actually - It seems ANY lawsuits safety related are ALWAYS directed at the business - except when it involves firearms - then it's everything BUT the businesses' fault.

accusing four online retailers of improperly selling ammunition, tear gas, a high-capacity magazine and body armor used in the attack.
Also how do you 'accuse' a retailer of 'improperly' selling something that is legal to sell to anybody? (besides ammo & pepper spray) And how did 'tear gas' enter into the equation?

Last Edited:
This isn't about money this is about exposure and politics. With the recent revelation be the MSM that assault weapons are NOT that and the Assault Weapons Ban did nothing the anti-guuners are reorienting their campaign and I think this is the way they are going to do it, go after ammunition. This is simply done to get the press and turn legal ammo sales into something that appears to be dirty and criminal.

Agreed, making online ammo sales illegal seems like the next push if they are unable to make ground with firearms prohibition.

Its not so much the parents. The Bradys are behind them. I am sure they were talked into it and how much good it will do if they win. Plus I am sure they are paying the court costs.
I saw some of this on the news yesterday and pretty much nothing will happen and this will get tossed.

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

Its not so much the parents. The Bradys are behind them. I am sure they were talked into it and how much good it will do if they win. Plus I am sure they are paying the court costs.
I saw some of this on the news yesterday and pretty much nothing will happen and this will get tossed.
Unless you get before a liberal judge, then it'll proceed and the BATF and DOJ will get involved

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

Unless you get before a liberal judge, then it'll proceed and the BATF and DOJ will get involved

Deen
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

I still doubt anything will happen. Think of the Pandoras box it would open. Man drives drunk, Kills someone. the family could now sue the car maker, the car dealer, the company that manufactured the tires.

Plus there is this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causation_(law)

Ghastly! And absurd.

They should be suing the theater for being a no weapons zone.

Exactly...it's called "vicarious liability".

It's like me telling you that you can't wear a hard-hat in an area...then when a brick falls on your head and I prevented you from wearing protective equipment you can sue.

Any area that says you cannot protect yourself should have measures in place that protect you. If I can't wear a hardhat, there better not be falling objects. If I can't wear a gun, there better be security.

The Aurora shooter proped open an exit door and got his rifle and shot up the place...all of the stuff he had was legal to own, so how is LuckyGunner and Sportsman's Guide responsible? They're not.

I still doubt anything will happen. Think of the Pandoras box it would open. Man drives drunk, Kills someone. the family could now sue the car maker, the car dealer, the company that manufactured the tires.

Plus there is this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causation_(law)

Don't forget the distillery, the ad agency, the alcohol delivery driver, the bar/tavern, the maker of the bottle/can and everyone else that put their hands on the alcohol - clearly they should all know that the product they are supporting/encouraging could be used for some malicious intent, therefore they are all liable too.

< Why they don't have school shootings in Israel.
Notice the long gun slung over the teachers shoulder?

Problem with that is that, according to your link, it only covers firearms manufacturers and dealers, not the ammo manufacturers and sellers.
The purpose of the act is to prevent firearms manufacturers and dealers from being held liable for negligence when crimes have been committed with their products.

Deen
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Golden Eagle member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Not sure who it exactly covers, but it could be why they aren't going after the gun manufacturers and instead are going after the sellers of ammo/etc.

Yup. Libs know they can't go after the gun manufacturers...so they're trying with ammo dealers to see if they can push for background checks for ammo.

Can you imagine that? Having to have a background check for ammo? "Cool Down" waiting periods? Ammo registration? Serial numbers? Reloading and selling of ammo having to register with the ATF?

The more I read stuff like this the more I hate Liberals.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top