JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This Para Ordnance P14-45 double stack .45 acp works great and runs smooth. Have some new magazines as well. Would like to get $500 for this used shooter.

20170917_091532.jpg 20170917_091549.jpg

Oh yeah, thanx. But you are assuming that I didn't ever own one and that I don't know what I am talking about. There was a period when High cap mags were not legal and not being shipped.

Full disclosure: I had 4 high cap mags that I had base pads on... so they were 16 and 18 round capable respectively. Two 14 rd mags that I never converted, and one 10 round mag that came with the gun when I bought it brand new. Used this P14 for USPSA Limited, then IDPA, which is limited to loading 10rds in mags. I gave it to my SIL along with the 10rd mag, and then sent the two 14rd mags after I knew that he would keep it and not sell it.

100_0208.JPG
100_0209.JPG Gun sale 021.jpg Gun sale 022.jpg Gun sale 025.jpg Gun sale 026.jpg Gun sale 044.jpg

To the OP, I'm sorry I tried to delete the extra pics and couldn't. I had intended only to post the first two.:oops: Maybe mods can help. Or you might decide it's good to show what your Para could become. :D

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.