JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@titsonritz
Loved The Road with Viggo!
Don Johnson was a h00t in A Boy and his Dog, but it was a screwball comedy flick in my estimation.

Yeah, I may have broken something in @sobo with that recommendation.
Au contraire, mon ami! :s0002:

Watched Special Bulletin last night, and am currently deeply ensconced in The Road as I take a break to see what's goin' on here at NWFA.
Have Without Warning (although not in the nuclear holocaust genre, it is an ELE-themed flick, so I'll allow it) cued up for late-night/very early-morning viewing.

Still looking for the full-length free version of Fail Safe. Any of you innerwebz-free-movie-grabbers out there care to help an old Luddite? :)

Without Warning is not in the nuclear holocaust genre, but it involves an ELE (extinction level event) like the dinosaurs.
I won't spoil it for ya, but it involves big meteorites... but with a twist. :cool:

Watched both versions of On the Beach this past week (after Threads); the original 1959 version with Gregory Peck, Fred Astaire, and Ava Gardner, and the 2000 remake with Armand Assante and Racheal Ward. Both good!

I found this one if you can handle the swirling stars...
Whoa, it's like driving through a snowstorm at night with your high beams on! :eek:

I appreciate you finding that for me, titz. I think I'ma gonna hafta tape a few sheets of paper on my monitor in order to get through that version, though! :s0140:

Were you able to find it online? Just because of this thread I was going to order the dvd.
Which one? I found both BDEL and PitYZ online, full movie, free.

The OP's link in Post #1 to PitYZ in this thread is a dead link, but @CountryGent came back here from the Favorite B-Movies thread and updated the link to it in Post #10, so I just clicked it through to YouTube from that link. A quick online search gave BDEL right to the top. Totally free and no ads.
Go gitchoo some!

Which one? I found both BDEL and PitYZ online, full movie, free.

The link to PitYZ is in a post back on Page 1 of this thread. The OP's link died, but @CountryGent came back here from a similar (and newer) thread and updated the link to it, so I just clicked it through to YouTube from his link. A quick search brought BDEL right to the top. Totally free and no ads.
Go gitchoo some!
I'll give it a try!

I've always been fond of Doctor Strangelove. Some great acting, and subtle (and not-so-subtle) parody.

One detail, the shadow of the B-52 flying low over the frozen North is actually a B-17! That is the camera plane that they used. ;)

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top