JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm selling my Toughbook. It is a very nice computer that works great. Has a few cosmetic problems (scratches) but no other issues. Runs windows XP. Has a DVD/CD burner/player. Any questions call me at 5038690231. I'm asking 300.00 obo or I'll trade for firearms. I really want a 3PAT or a LCP.

Does this have wi-fi? 13 inch touchscreen? 40 gig HD, and 512 meg RAM? Everything works good? No issues? Battery hold a charge well? Is it this computer <broken link removed>
Thanks!

Also, thanks for the pics!

I am not that much into computers, so I don't know the answer to mist of those questions. It does have a Wi-Fi card that comes with it, which I have used. It is not the touchscreen model (I herd they had lots of issues so I didn't want one). The battery is not the strongest, but it does hold a decent charge. On the flip up waterproof cover over the CD drive, the latch broke, but I have the number to a guy who will give one to you. Other than that, no issues. I bought it to play/download music/burn CDs and to put in my police interceptor.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top