Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Panasonic Toughbook CF-28 Laptop

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by M.Link, Jul 30, 2010.

1. M.Link

M.Link Guest

I'm selling my Toughbook. It is a very nice computer that works great. Has a few cosmetic problems (scratches) but no other issues. Runs windows XP. Has a DVD/CD burner/player. Any questions call me at 5038690231. I'm asking 300.00 obo or I'll trade for firearms. I really want a 3PAT or a LCP.

2. JCORD

JCORD NW, OR Active Member

3. M.Link

M.Link Guest

Sent three.

4. treemanx

treemanx Spray, Or. Active Member

5. treemanx

treemanx Spray, Or. Active Member

Does this have wi-fi? 13 inch touchscreen? 40 gig HD, and 512 meg RAM? Everything works good? No issues? Battery hold a charge well? Is it this computer link
    Thanks!

Also, thanks for the pics!

6. M.Link

M.Link Guest

I am not that much into computers, so I don't know the answer to mist of those questions. It does have a Wi-Fi card that comes with it, which I have used. It is not the touchscreen model (I herd they had lots of issues so I didn't want one). The battery is not the strongest, but it does hold a decent charge. On the flip up waterproof cover over the CD drive, the latch broke, but I have the number to a guy who will give one to you. Other than that, no issues. I bought it to play/download music/burn CDs and to put in my police interceptor.