JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$220
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Stayton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I've got a pair of Rough Riders in the box for sale/trade. I bought them for my son who never really got into it (Read: it's outside and outside is 'BAD'). Probably too busy exercising his thumbs with his phone and video games. I also have a couple of SASS holsters that I"m willing to part with. PM me is you want pictures of the holsters.

Would like them gone as a set. $220 cash for the pair or I'd consider ammo/small rifle/pistol primers in trade/partial trade.

image6.jpeg image7.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I would love to trade you for both of them. Have a couple of boys who would cherish them. How much ammo would you need for the two? I have a ton of ammo in just about every common caliber. Let me know what you would need!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.