JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have two M&P's I'm looking to trade towards a full size 1911. I'm not much of a poly gun guy and I carry my P30L so these just kinda sit around the safe all day accomplishing nothing. Neither one has more than 200 rounds through it, like new, includes boxes and manuals. Willing to throw in cash or ammo in a deal.

Smith & Wesson M&P9c

10nxdg3.jpg

Smith & Wesson M&P40 Pro Series

2mpa0ya.jpg

I have colt 1911 us army needs refinished value 5.00 or 5000.00 fore s&w40 8921430 joe Vancouver wa+300.00 no serial #patented 1897-1902-1905-1913 colts pt.fa MFG.CO Hartford ,ct usa

I have colt 1911 us army needs refinished value 5.00 or 5000.00 fore s&w40 8921430 joe Vancouver wa+300.00 no serial #patented 1897-1902-1905-1913 colts pt.fa MFG.CO Hartford ,ct usa

I appreciate the offer but I'm not after any project guns. Already have one I need to refinish and I never seem to have time (or desire) to get it done.

Pretty much spot on about the sks, heh. Fun gun though for sure, and a great survival gun. Basically a poor man's ak-47. Ah, too bad. I have 450 cash just burning a hole in my pocket.....sure would be convenient if someone had a 9c they wanted to sell........always refreshing to clear out those un-used small pistols that can just clutter up a gun safe and just get in the way all the time......:)

Last Edited:
wkqpfb.jpg

Lots of 9c's out there for your smoldering $450, just none of those 9's are in the gently used shape mine's in. You'd have to settle for a war torn one (war of range idiots and their Kydex sidekick). Mine would be in your sock drawer right now if you weren't all the way in Yakima.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.