JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just finished painting my buddies AR-10...

P1050562.jpg
P1050561.jpg
P1050555.jpg
P1050557.jpg
P1050558.jpg
P1050559.jpg

Old Hick,

It's Kyrlon. I finally found a sealer that makes it look better and last longer. I'm working on buying a cerakote setup. It's just so expensive. My buddy new I was using krylon and didn't want to spend $400 for a paint job... To be honest the krylon with this new sealer is pretty damn good.

Thanks skang. It was a little nerve racking to take a job painting your buddies rifle for $250... Thankfully he loved it...Now he just has to wait for it to get to his house...

Coopone,

Again, Very nice job you did.

What was that sealer you used? I have used Krylon's sealer before, but didn't turn out like this. Do tell.... LOL

Stay Safe.

Ok guys sorry. My wife had told me not to give up my secrets. Since I'm trying to start a business making SUV Stealth Rifle Vaults and Painting Rifles at the same time...!! Got laid off 3 months ago and haven't got my ok from my background investigation yet. Gotta make sure that I'm feeding the family and not a draw on society...

Chipper,

I used krylons camo paint. Took my time and let it set for at least 24 hours before next coat. The sealer is the trick.I painted my first AR's with the original sealer. And the problem was that it put a little bit of a sheen on it. Not much but not exactly how I wanted it. The new sealer is awesome...

Oh and I painted the flash hider and charging handle back to black... My buddy couldn't wait to see what the rifle looked like put back together. I don't blame him. If I lived a in a state away from the painter I would want to know how it looked along the way too....

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top