JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a LNIB Spyder Electra ELECTRONIC with eyes semi automatic or full automatic only used once. Has Dye sticky grips, low rise feed neck, CP one piece barrel and stock barrel, 1 CO2 tank, and 1 compressed air tank.

Comes with a new Empire B automatic sound actuated loader(hopper) I loaded this up when I got it shot the gun out the back door to see if it worked and that is all the use it has had.

Also a new JT mask, equipment bag, and a nice pod belt. I have all the oil and cleaning tools as well. Over $600 invested. Everything is in perfect shape and shoots great.

$200 TRADE FOR PS3 or BULK 40cal, 45cal,or 38 AMMO ????? SOLD AS A PACKAGE DEAL I WILL NOT SEPERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

360-513-6585 Darrell

View attachment 201762

View attachment 201763

View attachment 201764

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top