JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I've collected- well, rather 'accumulated' numerous Big 5 specials over the last few years and am considering cleaning 'em out've the safe to fund other ideas.......I know not many people would be interested in such an accumulation of old bolt guns at once but I'd like to sell them as a set rather than go through the headache of numerous sales, ...so this lot consists of:
***Edit***: I've just looked at 'em, and have the following to note on descriptions: on the mosin's the numbers on the barrels, bolts, buttplates, mag floor plates, and receivers all appear to match..
the 91/30 bayonet numbers do not match..None of them appear to be counter bored to my untrained eye, and they pass the bullet test

round receiver 91/30 #1: Izhevsk, 1941, $100 *Sold*
round receiver 91/30 #2: Izhevsk, 1943, $100 *Sold*
hex receiver 91/30, Tula, 1933, $110 *Sold*
m44 #1: Izhevsk, 1946, $100 *Sold*
m44 #2: Izhevsk, 1945, $100 *Sold*
m38: Izhevsk, 1943, $125 *Sold*

czech vz24 8mm- don't know much about it, no accessories came w/this (may have cleaning rod), 15 - 20 rnds ammo, $175**lowered**
steyr m95 8x56r, has bayonet, $150**lowered**
(1) Leinad double barrel sxs derringer .45/.410- *Sold*

All the rifles were purchased from Big 5 over the last several years, except for the hex receiver 91/30 which I bought from Coctailer awhile back. I haven't fired any of them- have all just occupied real estate in the safe and several still in cosmoline. The derringer has had about 150 rounds through it (this thing is a pain to load & shoot, though some may enjoy it). I'll wait to post details, etc to see if there is any interest out there. I'll even throw in 200+ rounds of bulgarian surplus 7.62x54r, 15 rounds of 8mm, and a few misc. .410 rounds. All the rifles have bayonets except the m38 & vz24...I've got most if not all of the accessories that normally come w/big 5 milsurp rifles: oil cans, ammo pouches, etc...I'm thinking for this lot $1000 wouldn't be out of line.
ftf only, oregon

Last Edited:
sorry guys, I'm a bit of a cro-mag when it comes to the modern consumer electronic gizmos- I might have an old polaroid around here somewhere, but nothing that I can use to post pictures on this here new fangled interweb thing....but I can cetainly arrange a viewing for anyone interested, just let me know...also, I'll pull the rifles out've the safe & get all the info (dates, manufacturer, etc later today after I've had some coffee....thanks for the responses, all!

...and I'd prefer ftf transactions, not interested in shipping anything at this time

sorry guys, I'm a bit of a cro-mag when it comes to the modern consumer electronic gizmos- I might have an old polaroid around here somewhere, but nothing that I can use to post pictures on this here new fangled interweb thing....but I can cetainly arrange a viewing for anyone interested, just let me know...also, I'll pull the rifles out've the safe & get all the info (dates, manufacturer, etc later today after I've had some coffee....thanks for the responses, all!

...and I'd prefer ftf transactions, not interested in shipping anything at this time

No worries, Sir. You have my PM.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.