JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Medford
State
Oregon
Zip Code
1/3/2020. These darn things are still here! Free to good home... pick up in the Medford area or pay me to ship them to you. FedEx ground to PDX should be less than $10 though my employer.
Here are a couple sets of reloading dies that are no longer needed. $15 each or $25 for both!
1. Pacific 38 special 3 die set, Durachrome. I've never used these dies personally but there appear to be in great shape.
2. Pacific 25-06 full length Durachrome dies, these dies appear to be good shape (a touch of surface rust on the locking collars and a spot or two on the outside body). The interior surface looks to be perfect.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I will take everything you want to get gone, just pm me thit a total price shipped to Arlington Wa. 98223..
I don't need any of it but will find a new home for it all. What all do you have?

Is thi
1/3/2020. These darn things are still here! Free to good home... pick up in the Medford area or pay me to ship them to you. FedEx ground to PDX should be less than $10 though my employer.
Here are a couple sets of reloading dies that are no longer needed. $15 each or $25 for both!
1. Pacific 38 special 3 die set, Durachrome. I've never used these dies personally but there appear to be in great shape.
2. Pacific 25-06 full length Durachrome dies, these dies appear to be good shape (a touch of surface rust on the locking collars and a spot or two on the outside body). The interior surface looks to be perfect.
S still available? If so please let me know you can call or text if preferred. 541-210-3288 I'm in Medford

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top