JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Got an OD green 8.5in barrel Pac Lite upper in 22 for Ruger pistol frames. Sights are adjustable and the barrel is threaded 1/2X28 for a can :) Price is $250***SOLD*** FTF in the Clackamas area. I will ship but it would add $60(that's what the last gun I sent cost). I will consider trade but you must send a pic with the offer for a respose.

I'm not sure how you ship, but this should fit in a USPS Priorty Flat Rate box and cost no more than $10.00 with delivery confirmation. Add a $1.00+- for insurance.

A little info to help with the sale for those guys who need it shipped.

That would be cool if this was a mag or a grip but it is a serialized reciever and has to go through an FFL same as any other gun. Sending this through the USPS without a FFL would be illegal.

That would be cool if this was a mag or a grip but it is a serialized reciever and has to go through an FFL same as any other gun. Sending this through the USPS without a FFL would be illegal.

I would agree on a gun, AR receiver, etc... but I thought it was a barrel you had listed. I didn't know they had to be registered.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.