Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Pac Lite 22 upper

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Bill Siegle, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Bill Siegle

Bill Siegle Oregon Active Member

Got an OD green 8.5in barrel Pac Lite upper in 22 for Ruger pistol frames. Sights are adjustable and the barrel is threaded 1/2X28 for a can :) Price is $250***SOLD*** FTF in the Clackamas area. I will ship but it would add $60(that's what the last gun I sent cost). I will consider trade but you must send a pic with the offer for a respose.

2. jkraig

jkraig West Linn, Oregon New Member

I'm not sure how you ship, but this should fit in a USPS Priorty Flat Rate box and cost no more than $10.00 with delivery confirmation. Add a $1.00+- for insurance.

A little info to help with the sale for those guys who need it shipped.

3. Bill Siegle

Bill Siegle Oregon Active Member

That would be cool if this was a mag or a grip but it is a serialized reciever and has to go through an FFL same as any other gun. Sending this through the USPS without a FFL would be illegal.

4. jkraig

jkraig West Linn, Oregon New Member

I would agree on a gun, AR receiver, etc... but I thought it was a barrel you had listed. I didn't know they had to be registered.

5. Bello425

Bello425 Vancouver Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

What magazine is in the picture?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.