JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Shoreline
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hi there,

I'm looking to sell my P365XL with a Romeo Zero, factory purchased X-Ray night sights, holster with ulticlip, and a Hogue handALL. I have the original case with both factory 12-round magazines. I have about 250 rounds through it.

It has been 100% reliable with no FTF/FTE and I've cleaned it after each range visit (3). I just can't shoot it well and I'm not interested in keeping a firearm that I won't use.

I'd like to meet close to Shoreline or Bothell to do the transfer paperwork at an FFL. Thanks for your interest and ask me any questions!

D16165C0-193E-42C2-851A-4E30DB5C99C8.jpeg B8523C98-D7A3-414A-A2C0-A3984550F4C2.jpeg 005B43D4-73C7-48CC-973D-CC3917CD50B6.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi there,

I'm looking to sell my P365XL with a Romeo Zero, factory purchased X-Ray night sights, holster with ulticlip, and a Hogue handALL. I have the original case with both factory 12-round magazines. I have about 250 rounds through it.

It has been 100% reliable with no FTF/FTE and I've cleaned it after each range visit (3). I just can't shoot it well and I'm not interested in keeping a firearm that I won't use.

I'd like to meet close to Shoreline or Bothell to do the transfer paperwork at an FFL. Thanks for your interest and ask me any questions!

View attachment 1213571 View attachment 1213573 View attachment 1213574
Any interest in a trade? I have a new in box 1911 9mm . Rock Island.

Hi there,

View attachment 1213571 View attachment 1213573 View attachment 1213574
Hey there interested

Hi,
Due to the new laws in Washington regarding "high capacity" magazines, I can no longer sell the magazines with the handgun. I'll have to take a big loss on this so I'm not going to sell it. Thanks, Gov. Inslee! :mad:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.