JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
P320 RXP XFull with Romeo1Pro with Metal Shroud, Two 17 rounds magazines, Wilson Combat grip module, and Sig Sauer's XCarry grip module.

Similar to my VP9 Tactical, I'm selling it for additional funds for other things. Also have only 50 rounds through it.

Cash only, please. FFL transfer will all be on you but I definitely suggest Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City as they're one of the cheapest at $20, which includes both the transfer fee and the background check.

== Ammo Used
CCI Blazer 9mm Luger 115gr FMJ (Aluminum) - 50 Rounds

30_03_2021_01.jpg

EDIT (3/31): I may actually keep just the FCU. If that's the case, I'm willing to sell the entire slide assembly with its internals, the two magazines, and the Sig XCarry module for $700. The Wilson Combat grip module is possibly excluded since ScaldingCookies is interested in it. I prefer to keep the case, though.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Any chance you'd be willing to part with just the Wilson grip? I've got my own P320rx pretty much set up except for that, but its out of stock.
Let me think about it. I'm actually still trying to think whether I should keep the FCU instead and then sell everything off, in pieces if needed, or sell it as a whole package. Don't know if anyone even wants to just buy the slide by itself.

But keeping the FCU and selling everything else does make it easy since no need for FFL's involvement.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.