JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I looked at them but not for $300. That buys a lot of 9mm. I don't practice with PCCs past 50 yards anyway, the factory trigger works for me.

I'm sure it's awesome.. would love to hear from anyone who has one. I have a Timney in my Rem 700 and I love it.

I looked at them but not for $300. That buys a lot of 9mm. I don't practice with PCCs past 50 yards anyway, the factory trigger works for me.

I'm sure it's awesome.. would love to hear from anyone who has one. I have a Timney in my Rem 700 and I love it.
I did read one screed that said the Timney for the HK (et al) were not of the quality of their other triggers. I've used their AR triggers and like them. Have a 2 stage in my Rem 700 SPS. Seems its just this set of triggers. But I agree that $3-400 is too much.

Look into Bill Springfield. At www.Triggerwork's.net
Researching his work is about like searching for what the best motor oil is or which is better ford, chevy or dodge. There are a lot of both positive and negative reviews out there about his work. I came across him when searching for a way to improve the triggers in my various roller delay platforms and decided I wasn't going to gamble.

Researching his work is about like searching for what the best motor oil is or which is better ford, chevy or dodge. There are a lot of both positive and negative reviews out there about his work. I came across him when searching for a way to improve the triggers in my various roller delay platforms and decided I wasn't going to gamble.
Have done 4 different triggers through him and been satisfied. I am big on CS and he has performed and had a quick turnaround. But to each his own.

Has anyone installed the Timney trigger on an MP5 or an AP5 ?

Have heard some good and bad things about it and was looking for comments either way.

Thanks
I have gotten so far as to have purchased one a couple weeks ago but it is still sitting to the side of my computer as I sit here and type this. The research I did on them showed that early triggers had issues but Timney stepped up and took care of any customers experiencing issues. Sounds like the current triggers they have remedied the issues. The biggest problem folks seem to have is that the trigger doesn't work with all types of trigger packs. I figured it was worth the gamble though and trust Timney to make things right if I hit any issues.

Just installed the Timney into my PTR 9CT. It is a dramatic improvement over the factory trigger. No rounds down range with it yet but was a quick evening project to install. If there are no issues from live fire this will have been an excellent upgrade.

I have over 1500 rds through my SP5 / Franklin trigger combo and I have to say it's amazing , it just plain works without effort and on semi auto I was easily ringing steel within 50 yards consistently

Springfield messed up 2 out of 3 things I sent him years ago. Check out Lee Sporting, they make an mp5 lower housing that takes ar15 trigger groups and grips, it also repositions your hand and the balance is much better.
The pics on their website dont do it justice. Best upgrade hands down

Wow $300 is 1/3 the price of my ap5\ap5p. I guess my expectations are typical mp5 trigger so I don't mind it. Stribog trigger is like 10x better though, especially with hb spring kit which is like $7, or maybe $11, can't recall.

Last Edited:
But why. What are people gonna do with a 9mm 9" bbl, shoot groups?
You gonna need a bipod for that (J/k).

Larping with the Stribog sbr :p
FC682A8C-EEC0-4448-941A-AA5D7923DA93.jpeg