JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Over 200 vinyl record albums for sale or trade for firearms related merchandise. Mostly interested in ammo and firearms. I can ad cash for the right piece namely a Savage 1919 NRA Trainer rifle. A wide variety of artists are included here. Including but not limited to: Helen Reddy, Beau Brumels, Moog Synthesizer, Carpenters, Oral Roberts, Don Gibson, Mozart, Chopin, Brahms, Strauss, Tchaikovsky, Johnny Paycheck, and the list goes on and on. I have played some of these but not all so it is as where is. If you want to know more, give me a holler. I am in Lebanon and can deliver or meet up with a buyer within reasonable distance that being determined by the deal. I am asking $100 OBO. Please give me a call or contact me through this post as I DON'T TEXT. LOUIE 541-401-1063

MVC-111S.JPG MVC-112S.JPG MVC-113S.JPG MVC-114S.JPG MVC-115S.JPG MVC-116S.JPG

You might want to see if you can sell them through audiokarma.org - This part of the country has a LOT of turntable fans, and AK has a lot of members in this area.

If all else fails since they are not really the type of records people collect Goodwill sells these now for $4.00 each so donating them in mass will get you a $800.00 charitable donation receipt One year when they were only $2.00 each I took in 650 LPs and used a nice $1300.00 deduction.

I collect LPs I have roughly 2600 in my collection and another 300 in my "I need to sell these boxes" LPs collecting is about 75% Classic Rock 15% Jazz 10% country and other Easy listening and High Brow stuff I might meet 1 collector in 50 that buys them.

And condition is of mega importance. So even if you have a really nice Beatles "white album" (actual title is "the Beatles")Which could be worth as much as $45.00 for a US release unless its in super clean condition its more like a $5.00 LP.

People collect LPs to listen to if the listen to part sucks so does the value.

BTT...

It is unfortunate, this is some of the best music ever. After my generation, this music will be forgotten.

I also have tons of LP's. Much of the same stuff. They have little value, and my kids sure don't want them. To me, they are priceless.

To a music lover or music student, these LP's are an absolute bargain.

WAYNO.

BTT...

It is unfortunate, this is some of the best music ever. After my generation, this music will be forgotten.

I also have tons of LP's. Much of the same stuff. They have little value, and my kids sure don't want them. To me, they are priceless.

To a music lover or music student, these LP's are an absolute bargain.

WAYNO.

You might be surprised by the younger generations. Turntables have been cool among first the hipster crowd and now even the counter hipsters are getting into it, and that's just the LP format. A lot of the 60's and 70's music is now darned near considered to be a latter form of classical, and it doesn't matter if it's on LP, CD or streaming. "Guardians of the Galaxy" has even kicked off a resurgence of cassette tapes.

Do a look see at audiokarma.org if you are interested. It's true most of the members are old farts like us, but there are a surprising number of youngsters, and more activity than you probably think.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top