JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got any pics of you, or your RV, car, truck, bikes, kids, etc...Out and About in the Great Northwet?

Post 'em up!

I'll start. I was at one of my project sites up on the Lewis River east of Woodland this morning and took this shot of the Ram:

052516%20Cedar%20Ram%2002_zps7vguppv3.jpg

We were on the coast last week. 2 photos here - the first is some tall ships that were in Newport last week. We took a tour of both - very cool. The ship further away was in the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie and played the British ship the "Interceptor". Funny thing is the real ship has a tiller, not a wheel, so the film crew built a false deck and put in a false wheel for the purpose of filming.

Second photo is Heceta Head Lighthouse, just north of Florence.

IMG_6706.JPG

IMG_6387.JPG

Arches is chock full of those.......er.....uh...L-words or D-word rocks!

One of the most beautiful places I've ever seen, too!

Last Edited:
View attachment 295959 Our part of the great North WET this past winter

THAT is an incredible photo!!! I didn't put a "Like" on it because I wasn't sure you weren't looking at your house, down the road there, with 3' of water in it!

Nice old Chevy

GMC 1500. Had it since new....If you like the old Chevy's i also have a '69 3/4 ton as my beater work truck. That one's pretty ugly.

Arches is chock full of those.......er.....uh...L-words or D-word rocks!

One of the most beautiful places I've ever seen, too!

i grew up in the Salt Lake valley and we frequently took spring trips down in that area. At 10-11 years old, 1965, there were still a lot of main roads, that weren't paved, down that way. Dad and I road Honda 90s and he'd take mine out of the van and let me ride on the dirt roads in front of him and Mom in the van pulling the trailer for miles.

I don't know if there's any place like the red rock country of Southern Utah anywhere in the world.
It was amazing how much traction you could get with that Honda on the slick rock!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top