JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
View attachment 295960 Locked out of this spot now. Breaks my heart to know I'll never go back. F*** Weyerhaeuser

Just pay your $ 500 trespass fee or whatever the hell it is and you can. Will not be much to go back to if Weyerhauser gets done cutting every stick of timber off there and either shipping the raw logs to Asia, or chipping it up. Their goal is to strip those lands and then sell them off.

Busy day today. F class in the AM, lake and BILs new toy in the PM.

2upwbjc.jpg

2hhor5h.jpg

It's really beautiful all down the Salt Lake valley! I've got the give the Utah's credit! It's the cleanest state I've ever been through! It even beats Hawaii, and that's saying something.
It must have been very cool to grow up in that area! I'll bet it's changed enormously!:)

Wolfie. Great battle and, yes, good eater. I won't keep another though, just not enough meat to make them worth keeping IMO.
My old friend had been diving for years(high school). Neah bay port Angeles and all points in between.
Saw this beast and decided to put the spear thru it.
Now this is a guy who has been drug test a sealion
and seen huge whales just past arms reach
The wolf eel wraps around his arm and spear. It's about 6ft long. He is pushing it to the bottom and it is crushing rocks:eek:
Finally slows it down long enough to put his stringer thru it's head.
20 seconds later it is ready to eat him again:eek:
Well he gets hold of its head and it is like a snake,it can turn its head just behind its jaws.
He gets to the surface and yells. His buddy knows it's bad if this guy asks for help.
So they get it into the boat and kill it.
Everyone lives

I believe it. I ran my gaff through the lower jaw and it curled up just like one of my boas. I stuffed it through a hatch in my kayak, let it keep the gaff and the jig I caught it on.

PC's turned into quite a popular place. Been fishing there from my kayak for years. Paddle out at sunrise, catch a limit and land on the beach around Noon. Stroll into Pelican for a sandwich and be home before my wife is even off work.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top