JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I've been reading online and also watching alot of YouTube on the differences between the two. What my main question is I'm Will either work well with small modification to the rail system of the vltor 10.5" handgaurd? I've tried to find info but not much out there. Any advice would be awesome!

I have the Osprey in my 10.5" LMT upper. When I bought mine, it wasn't fully guaranteed to work in a 10.5". They were right, but they sent me a new piston so it would. So they have good C.S. I believe the newer ones do work with 10.5" barrels,,,

I am using the handguards that came with the osprey. There seem to be very few rails the Osprey will work with, without modification. I know it won't work with LaRue rails. Being one piece, darn tough to modify one. Osprey's web-site says a lot of rails can be modified to work. I havn't tried any though. Shouldn't be too hard to modify a two piece rail. :)

Adams Arms Piston looks like it has a lot more rail choices. Might be the better way to go.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top