JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey there! I am native OR born and bred. I am currently in the gun friendly state of Nevada (Henderson). I have my rifles for hunting and plinking that remarkably never change other than doo-dads and widgets. My impulse buys tend to be pistols seeing than in NV I can conceal or open carry with the weather depending on the situation. My current lineup of handguns.
Colt Trooper .357
Sig P239 9mm
Sig P2022 .40
Glock 19 Gen 3
Canik TP9

Rifles
LMT frankengun 5.56
Rem 700 .308
Mosin x2
10/22

...and a Mossy 500.

Glad to join the group!

Hey there! I am native OR born and bred. I am currently in the gun friendly state of Nevada (Henderson). I have my rifles for hunting and plinking that remarkably never change other than doo-dads and widgets. My impulse buys tend to be pistols seeing than in NV I can conceal or open carry with the weather depending on the situation. My current lineup of handguns.
Colt Trooper .357
Sig P239 9mm
Sig P2022 .40
Glock 19 Gen 3
Canik TP9

Rifles
LMT frankengun 5.56
Rem 700 .308
Mosin x2
10/22

...and a Mossy 500.

Glad to join the group!

Welcome! I lived in Nevada just under a year in 2012. LOVED the gun friendliness of the place. I even open carried a .45 at work every day, and was issued a Company AR-15 - and I'm in Human Resources! I sometimes miss NV.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top