JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey there! I am native OR born and bred. I am currently in the gun friendly state of Nevada (Henderson). I have my rifles for hunting and plinking that remarkably never change other than doo-dads and widgets. My impulse buys tend to be pistols seeing than in NV I can conceal or open carry with the weather depending on the situation. My current lineup of handguns.
Colt Trooper .357
Sig P239 9mm
Sig P2022 .40
Glock 19 Gen 3
Canik TP9

Rifles
LMT frankengun 5.56
Rem 700 .308
Mosin x2
10/22

...and a Mossy 500.

Glad to join the group!

Hey there! I am native OR born and bred. I am currently in the gun friendly state of Nevada (Henderson). I have my rifles for hunting and plinking that remarkably never change other than doo-dads and widgets. My impulse buys tend to be pistols seeing than in NV I can conceal or open carry with the weather depending on the situation. My current lineup of handguns.
Colt Trooper .357
Sig P239 9mm
Sig P2022 .40
Glock 19 Gen 3
Canik TP9

Rifles
LMT frankengun 5.56
Rem 700 .308
Mosin x2
10/22

...and a Mossy 500.

Glad to join the group!

Welcome! I lived in Nevada just under a year in 2012. LOVED the gun friendliness of the place. I even open carried a .45 at work every day, and was issued a Company AR-15 - and I'm in Human Resources! I sometimes miss NV.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top