JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did well on the Deer, all four of us took 3x's or better, alright on the Elk, 1 5x5, 1 4x5 and 1 spike.

Deer-My son took a great 3x buck, the wife and daughter in law took good 3x's and I got the 4x
2014 buck.JPG sherri and the three point.JPG Rach's Deer.jpeg photo.JPG chet2.JPG

Elk- My son took the 4x5 elk, my buddy the 5x5 and I took the spike,, and a cougar

Also a nice 350 lb bear.

2014 buck.JPG

sherri and the three point.JPG

Rach's Deer.jpeg

photo.JPG

chet2.JPG

Other than my daughter's antelope this year was garbage.
Our EO deer hunt, a tag I have always (10+ years) filled, was a total bust. Which really sucks because this is the first year my daughter and I had the same tag, and I was very excited to show her the area. My crew of guys is no more after this year, we had a father and son screaming at each other across the camp. Which is not really a surprise for anyone, given their past, but I am all done with that. The other 3 guys have decided they will hunt a different unit next year, on some farm ground they have access to outside of K Falls. And I still have my kids to hunt with, and we'll just do our own thing, which is me bowhunting in between whatever tags they can draw. And elk was the perennial joke for for me. Come spring though, the bears had better look out.

Did well on the Deer, all four of us took 3x's or better, alright on the Elk, 1 5x5, 1 4x5 and 1 spike.

Deer-My son took a great 3x buck, the wife and daughter in law took good 3x's and I got the 4x
View attachment 114600 View attachment 114601 View attachment 114602 View attachment 114603 View attachment 114604

Elk- My son took the 4x5 elk, my buddy the 5x5 and I took the spike,, and a cougar

Also a nice 350 lb bear.
John, looks like you and the family did well this year. Awesome. Our family did not do so well this year.
But next year, OHHHHHHH baby!:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top