JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So found a few different places who make lowers here in Oregon now looking for an upper and a barrel made here in Oregon I know about noveske but looking for some one a lil. It cheaper if u know anyone lemme know that would be cool
Thanks for all the help

Since I am such a nice guy here is what I can do for you. We have an extra room so you can come on down. No need to spend money at a hotel or restaurant. So with all the money you'll be saving, Noveske is right here in town and you can walk right in and make the deal. Then I can show you a few places we can try it out.
Mike

I'm not a black rifle guy, but.......

There was a guy at the last gun show in Canby a few weeks ago that had some really neat looking ones. I don't know alot about them other than my normal military experience with them, but if I was going to buy one I would probably buy one of his. (I've never built one or really got into them like some guys do, I'm an AK fan). They were the smallest M-4 models I'd ever seen. His standard length were really small too. It's hard to describe what they looked like because they were just really different.

I don't know the name of the company but he's a one or two man outfit out of Sandy or Estacada. Somewhere in there. I have his card at home. When I get home I'll get it out and post the name on here later this evening.

All I have to say is, they were REALLY cool.

Since I am such a nice guy here is what I can do for you. We have an extra room so you can come on down. No need to spend money at a hotel or restaurant. So with all the money you'll be saving, Noveske is right here in town and you can walk right in and make the deal. Then I can show you a few places we can try it out.
Mike
I didnt think Noveske had a storefront?

AX556 Lower Receiver | AXTS Weapons Systems

Made in Salem, Oregon.

It's the highest quality lower you can get.

Don't know of any who make uppers..

+1
The AXTS is the only made in Orygun lower I'm aware of. There are others that are roll marked Orygun, like Noveske, but they are not manufactured here.

AXTS starts with a raw forging, it's the best lower I have ever owned. Cost a bit more than the AP's but the added features make it worth it to me for certain applications. I'm not aware of any uppers made in Orygun.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top