JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It states a person commits the crime of unlawful paramilitary activity if the person displays or demonstrates to another person the use, application or making of any firearm, exposive or incendiary device capable of causing death or injury to persons and intends or knows that such devices or technique will be unlawfully employed in a civil disorder.

Assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of training with or practicing with or being instructed in the use of any firearm, exposive or incendiary device or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons with the intent to unlawfully employ such firearm, explosive or incendiary device or technique in a civil disorder.

Not sure what the intent is, to prevent rioting in PDX, outlaw a militia, prevent the legal manufacture of a firearm for personal use or what. however, the bill has been drafted.

It states a person commits the crime of unlawful paramilitary activity if the person displays or demonstrates to another person the use, application or making of any firearm, exposive or incendiary device capable of causing death or injury to persons and intends or knows that such devices or technique will be unlawfully employed in a civil disorder.
But since Antifa is just an idea, this law cannot apply to them. Cool.
Assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of training with or practicing with or being instructed in the use of any firearm, exposive or incendiary device or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons with the intent to unlawfully employ such firearm, explosive or incendiary device or technique in a civil disorder.

Not sure what the intent is, to prevent rioting in PDX, outlaw a militia, prevent the legal manufacture of a firearm for personal use or what. however, the bill has been drafted.

or knows that such devices or technique will be unlawfully employed in a civil disorder.
Wow how vague! Lawmakers writing bills like this that know nothing about firearms.
Assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of training with or practicing with or being instructed in the use of any firearm,
A Highpower Rifle training "Clinic" match would fit this? Highpower Clinics typically include Juniors. Really any
match is training with firearms.

Seems to me that it's directly related to fear of Jan 6. If it passes, if you are taking a firearms class, and someone in that class publicly says f the ATF over braces, every class member could be charged. I doubt that it will be used against Antifa or BLM, but you could still argue that those groups would be at risk.

The bill is now in the hands of the house judiciary committee. Link here.
If you want to have your voice heared, the committee members need to hear from you: C=committee chair, VC= committee vice chair.
LAST NAMEFIRST NAMEPartySESSION EMAILCapitol PhoneCommittee
AndersenTomD[email protected]503-986-1419VC Judiciary
BynumJanelleD[email protected]503-986-1451Judiciary
ChaichiFarrahD[email protected]503-986-1435Judiciary
ConradCharlieR[email protected]503-986-1412Judiciary
KropfJasonD[email protected]503-986-1454C Judiciary
LewisRickR[email protected]503-986-1418Judiciary
MorganLilyR[email protected]503-986-1403Judiciary
ReynoldsLisaD[email protected]503-986-1436Judiciary
TranThuyD[email protected]503-986-1445Judiciary
WallanKimR[email protected]503-986-1406VC Judiciary

Ya'll are just a bunch of Maga Extremists. This could never happen in America.

Suspension of Individual Rights
On the night of February 27-28, 1933, a mentally disabled Dutch citizen set fire to the German parliament building (the Reichstag). Hitler and his propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbels, presented the incident as the prelude to an armed Communist uprising and persuaded the aging President Paul von Hindenburg to establish what became a permanent state of emergency. This decree, known as the Reichstag Fire Decree, suspended the provisions of the German constitution that protected basic individual rights, including freedom of the press, freedom of speech, and freedom of assembly.

The decree also permitted increased state and police intervention into private life, allowing officials to censor mail, listen in on phone conversations, and search private homes without a warrant or need to show reasonable cause. Under the state of emergency established by the decree, the Nazi regime could arrest and detain people without cause and without limits on the length of incarceration.

There are other views on the Reichstag fire that indicate that Joseph Goebbels and his bunch were the responsible parties and that the Dutch citizen was the fall guy.

Jack

Does this mean you won't be able to get training for your permit to buy a gun.
Sounds to me the IDIOTS are hard at work. Like lower the speed limit on a street and people will slow down or lower the legal limit for DUI from 008 to 005 so people won't drink to much how about red light cameras and people won't run red lights and the list can go on and on. I WONDER IF THE SKY IS BLUE IN THERE WORLD.

It would make training terrorists MORE illegal, but knowledge and intent would be pretty hard to prove for general firearm or tactical defensive training.

It would make training terrorists MORE illegal, but knowledge and intent would be pretty hard to prove for general firearm or tactical defensive training.
agree
reading comprehension seems to be at a low level for many on this forum.
just saying" F the ATF" is a really far cry from ..."the intent to unlawfully employ such firearm, explosive or incendiary device or technique in a civil disorder"

they don't listen , I've gotten the same BS responses everytime. The just don't care
Exactly. And they don't have to care. We're not the majority here and they know it.

Remember when AOC was recorded dancing in front of protesters during the midterms when people were shouting obscenities at her and protesting against her candidacy? Same reason: she doesn't care and she doesn't have to. Her re-election was all but guaranteed.

They are snobs folks. They don't care about you and they don't have to. They are going to do whatever they want, and there's nothing you can do about it.

And they can just eat a big bag of dicks.
This. I'm just not going to obey. Besides, I think this is more fantasy on their part rather than how reality is actually going to play out. Me thinks public stores are not going to waste time enforcing this, and the police will take their sweet bubblegum time showing up, if at all.

They are just trying to appease their radical base. Let them. I'm not complying, and yeah they can eat a big bag of dicks indeed.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top