JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Burris 2 3/4 Scout Scope for sale. I've had it mounted on a Marlin .44 1894 with great results. I removed it recently and remounted it, and the cross hairs are a bit canted from level. I had not noticed this before and it did not seem an issue with a short range carbine, perhaps my level is off? Don't think so, but I've since mounted a red dot on the rifle. Burris scopes are covered by a lifetime transferable warranty but I simply do not want the hassle. With this in mind, I'd like $75 for the scope. Send it back to Burris if the cant bothers you and you will have a $250 scope... Other than the cant the scope is in good used condition with light ring marks.

FTF within 10 minutes of East Vancouver or I will ship for an extra $5.

DSC_0050.JPG

Burris 2 3/4 Scout Scope for sale. I've had it mounted on a Marlin .44 1894 with great results. I removed it recently and remounted it, and the cross hairs are a bit canted from level. I had not noticed this before and it did not seem an issue with a short range carbine, perhaps my level is off? Don't think so, but I've since mounted a red dot on the rifle. Burris scopes are covered by a lifetime transferable warranty but I simply do not want the hassle. With this in mind, I'd like $75 for the scope. Send it back to Burris if the cant bothers you and you will have a $250 scope... Other than the cant the scope is in good used condition with light ring marks.

FTF within 10 minutes of East Vancouver or I will ship for an extra $5.

View attachment 213803
Sold pending....

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews