JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Burris 2 3/4 Scout Scope for sale. I've had it mounted on a Marlin .44 1894 with great results. I removed it recently and remounted it, and the cross hairs are a bit canted from level. I had not noticed this before and it did not seem an issue with a short range carbine, perhaps my level is off? Don't think so, but I've since mounted a red dot on the rifle. Burris scopes are covered by a lifetime transferable warranty but I simply do not want the hassle. With this in mind, I'd like $75 for the scope. Send it back to Burris if the cant bothers you and you will have a $250 scope... Other than the cant the scope is in good used condition with light ring marks.

FTF within 10 minutes of East Vancouver or I will ship for an extra $5.

DSC_0050.JPG

Burris 2 3/4 Scout Scope for sale. I've had it mounted on a Marlin .44 1894 with great results. I removed it recently and remounted it, and the cross hairs are a bit canted from level. I had not noticed this before and it did not seem an issue with a short range carbine, perhaps my level is off? Don't think so, but I've since mounted a red dot on the rifle. Burris scopes are covered by a lifetime transferable warranty but I simply do not want the hassle. With this in mind, I'd like $75 for the scope. Send it back to Burris if the cant bothers you and you will have a $250 scope... Other than the cant the scope is in good used condition with light ring marks.

FTF within 10 minutes of East Vancouver or I will ship for an extra $5.

View attachment 213803
Sold pending....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top