JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ordered a Flying Dragon PCP rifle today, should get it middle of next week. $100 is the price. Regards, Tom
Went out the other day and put some over the chrony. Using 14.3 premiers it did 939fps for a high. Only does about a 15 shot string due to reservoir size. Sure shoots hard for only filling to 1600 psi. Regards, Tom

That's a great price. Keep us informed on the build quality. A range report would be nice.
I shoot the Marauder rifle and pistol. Like them both but the pistol gets shot more. Keeps the rats out of my wood piles and fun.

The Ruger Airhawk is being retired. I bought a 22 cal. FDPCP also from Flying Dragon and I'm really impressed with it. I also picked up a 80 cf. scuba tank on Craigslist, plus a tank yoke fitting and filler hose on eBay. Now all I need is a stepdown regulator and I should be GTG. Starlings, BE VERY WARY this spring.

Last Edited:
Man, I feel like I really missed out on this one. Price is $165 now for the only ones I can see.

http://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=70544.0

Yesterday evening on the GTA classified forum, a .177 and a .22 with TKO owner had about 6 weeks and all looked good. Advertised for $160 shipped for all. I was beat by three minutes. I do already have a .22 and it is very accurate. Regards, Tom

How is it holding out, long-term?
Are you still shooting it regularly?
I put it in the rack about a month ago and haven't had it out since. Too much to do now, just got done changing my Shelton compressor from gas powered to electric. Much quieter now. I have about 70 guns so it's hard to pay attention to all of them. Regards, Tom

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top