JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Still looking? I've got a an bolt action magazine fed 12 gauge with adjustable choke. It is rough but sounds like just what you are looking for. I want to say it is a Stevens. If you are interested I will dig in the safe for a look and some pictures. I am not sure of the OR/WA logistics, but if you there is interest we can figure it out.

$120 + you pay transfer fee. Like i said, not sure how the OR to WA thing goes, but I'd would hope both of us could go to a shop either there or here and get it done. Would need to do some research on that.

$120 + you pay transfer fee. Like i said, not sure how the OR to WA thing goes, but I'd would hope both of us could go to a shop either there or here and get it done. Would need to do some research on that.

For a rifle or shotgun you can do the transfer in either state. ATF allows for long gun purchases across state lines. Handguns can only be transferred in the buyer's home state.

My recommendation is that whoever you use, call first and make sure they'll do it. There are some folks out there that don't quite understand the law - better to have that cleared before you go there. I would also recommend doing it in Vancouver - no fee for the NICS BGC, whereas you'll pay an extra $10 for the BGC in Oregon on top of the transfer fee.

For a rifle or shotgun you can do the transfer in either state. ATF allows for long gun purchases across state lines. Handguns can only be transferred in the buyer's home state.

My recommendation is that whoever you use, call first and make sure they'll do it. There are some folks out there that don't quite understand the law - better to have that cleared before you go there. I would also recommend doing it in Vancouver - no fee for the NICS BGC, whereas you'll pay an extra $10 for the BGC in Oregon on top of the transfer fee.
Thanks, that is exactly what I figured (except the part about saving $10 in Vancouver.) I would definitely call wherever we were goign in advance to make sure they'll do it.

Just looking for a cheap decent condition single shot or maybe a bolt shotgun for fun
If your current deal falls apart, I have a bolt action, single shot adjustable choke and has a magazine that detaches like the one you are looking at. I am in Vancouver. I would make the same consideration as the other seller. Good luck to both of you.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.