Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB WA OR too. Looking for a cheap shotgun, single shot or whatever you have

Discussion in 'Shotguns Wanted' started by Jakey1891, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Jakey1891

Jakey1891 Vancouver Member

Just looking for a cheap decent condition single shot or maybe a bolt shotgun for fun

2. Goosebrown

Goosebrown Beaverton Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer

Just put a Remington sportsman48 in shotgun classifieds. $250

3. winterveil

winterveil Beaverton Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I have a single shot 12ga that I could let go for $170. PM if interested.

4. edjeep

edjeep Oregon New Member

Still looking? I've got a an bolt action magazine fed 12 gauge with adjustable choke. It is rough but sounds like just what you are looking for. I want to say it is a Stevens. If you are interested I will dig in the safe for a look and some pictures. I am not sure of the OR/WA logistics, but if you there is interest we can figure it out.

5. Jakey1891

I actually found the gun that fit me. However i am interested in what you have there, if its not too much hassle id like to see some pictures

6. edjeep

edjeep Oregon New Member

7. Jakey1891

How much were you asking?

8. edjeep

edjeep Oregon New Member

$120 + you pay transfer fee. Like i said, not sure how the OR to WA thing goes, but I'd would hope both of us could go to a shop either there or here and get it done. Would need to do some research on that.

9. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

For a rifle or shotgun you can do the transfer in either state. ATF allows for long gun purchases across state lines. Handguns can only be transferred in the buyer's home state.

My recommendation is that whoever you use, call first and make sure they'll do it. There are some folks out there that don't quite understand the law - better to have that cleared before you go there. I would also recommend doing it in Vancouver - no fee for the NICS BGC, whereas you'll pay an extra $10 for the BGC in Oregon on top of the transfer fee.

edjeep and coyotecaller like this.
  10. edjeep

edjeep Oregon New Member

Thanks, that is exactly what I figured (except the part about saving $10 in Vancouver.) I would definitely call wherever we were goign in advance to make sure they'll do it.

etrain16 likes this.
  11. T Rut

T Rut Vancover, WA Member

If your current deal falls apart, I have a bolt action, single shot adjustable choke and has a magazine that detaches like the one you are looking at. I am in Vancouver. I would make the same consideration as the other seller. Good luck to both of you.

12. coyotecaller

coyotecaller Active Member

I have a single shot Hercules 20ga with a bunch of ammo, slugs and bird shot. It needs a firing pin which is available on Numrich.com for $16. All yours for $80 if you want it?