JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD PENDING FUNDS!!

For sale is a perfect condition six-round Chiappa 200DS 2" White Rhino .357 revolver
I bought back in March of this year from another NWF member. I have put a whopping total of 36 mixed .38 Special +P and .357 rounds through it. I'm not sure how many the previous owner had through it, but it's clearly not that many. Both the condition and the function of this unique revolver are perfect. The 200DS is a double action revolver that can also be cocked and used in single action mode. Double action pull is very smooth and the single action is exceptionally light and crisp.

The revolver comes with the original Chiappa plastic box and literature. Extras include the original soft rubber grip and the nice somewhat longer and very ergonomic wood grip shown in the accompanying pictures; two quality leather OWB and IWB holsters made specifically for this model Rhino; a speedloader matching the Rhino's unique six-round cylinder; several moonclips (not required, but provided for those who prefer them over speedloaders); and several partial boxes of .357 ammunition.

I won't waste time trying to educate you on the advantages of this revolver, so if you aren't aware of how unique the Rhino is in both form and function, I'd refer you to this review. It also has some unique view angles of the gun that my attached photos don't, so take the time and check it out.

The following is the only reason I'm selling the revolver. Although I bought it back in March, I have been unable to shoot it or any of my guns until this week due to undergoing multiple cervical spine surgeries since December 2017. Basically, although the Rhino because of its design where it shoots from the bottom of the cylinder rather than the top does an amazing job at eliminating muzzle flip and sharply reducing recoil, my surgeon and I have both agreed that .357 recoil at any level is too much for my now rather fragile neck to tolerate. Shooting .38 Special +P rounds from it is as light as can be, but I didn't buy it for that and have many other very light recoiling and very concealable higher capacity pistols I can carry (my new Sig P365 9mm for example), so I'm letting it to go to someone who will get the most out of it and enjoy it. My loss = your gain.

Price is a low $735 and I'll pay the transfer fee if we use Tropics Jewelry and Loan at either the location in Orchards or on Highway 99 in Hazel Dell. I live in Battle Ground, so preference will be given to Clark County residents. I will drive the revolver across the river to an FFL of your choice in Portland, but only if you're willing to add an extra $25 (total $760) to cover my gas and time.

No trades at this time and no shipping. Please respond with any offers or questions by private conversation, not here on this thread. It just cludges up the thread otherwise. Ridiculous lowball offers may result in me signing you up for the Nancy Pelosi weekly newsletter (I don't know if there is such a thing, but it would be worth it. :)

Please leave a phone number that you'll actually answer. I hate voice mail. If I return your call, I have a 503 area code phone since I'm still using the cell phone I had back when I worked for Washington County.

Hate to let it go, but it is what it is. Getting old sucks. Pictures follow. Rhino1.jpg Rhino2.jpg Rhino3.jpg Speedloader.jpg

Last Edited: