JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ive recently gone on a spree of black powder buying... Dont need so many of the '58s
Black powder is pretty much the best thing ever and you dont even need Obama's, Inslee's or Brown's permission to do it :D

Here is an Italian made replica of the 1858 Remington .44cal pistol.

This one is in very good condition, only slight signs of use if you look closely.

This pistol has a STEEL frame! (Not that Brassers are all that bad) So you can blast away with a conversion cylinder if you wanted.

Anyhow, just a basic copy of the original.

Nice tight action, no pitting or corrosion. This piece was well taken care of.

Of course, no FFL needed for transfer... so we can do this old school.

$200
Includes the gun, new leather holster, a tin of caps, a flask full of powder and some balls... basically all you need to get out and go shooting. Ill even throw in a small jar of lube (good for shooting and corrosion resistance).
Also, if this is your first bp pistol... I am full of advice... dont be shy, BUY IT!

TRADES???
5.56 ammo
45acp ammo
30-06 surplus ammo (I can get 200rnds for $115 @ cmp, offer accordingly)
I can maybe add cash for a 9mm handgun
20160519_221252.jpg

Last Edited:
Ive recently gone on a spree of black powder buying... Dont need so many of the '58s
Black powder is pretty much the best thing ever and you dont even need Obama's, Inslee's or Brown's permission to do it :D

Here is an Italian made replica of the 1858 Remington .44cal pistol.

This one is in very good condition, only slight signs of use if you look closely.

This pistol has a STEEL frame! (Not that Brassers are all that bad) So you can blast away with a conversion cylinder if you wanted.

Anyhow, just a basic copy of the original.

Nice tight action, no pitting or corrosion. This piece was well taken care of.

Of course, no FFL needed for transfer... so we can do this old school.

$200
Includes the gun, new leather holster, a tin of caps, a flask full of powder and some balls... basically all you need to get out and go shooting. Ill even throw in a small jar of lube (good for shooting and corrosion resistance).
Also, if this is your first bp pistol... I am full of advice... dont be shy, BUY IT!

TRADES???
5.56 ammo
45acp ammo
30-06 surplus ammo (I can get 200rnds for $115 @ cmp, offer accordingly)
I can maybe add cash for a 9mm handgun
View attachment 293751
I'm interested and I live in Vancouver.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.