JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to put some glass on my rifle and I've been looking pretty hard at these two (unless of course you might have something else), preferably with rings and around $150ish

Gonna give this a couple days, cash in hand, before I go throwing my money around elsewhere.

What kind of rifle, cal., how far do you think you will be shooting, is around $200 your budget? A lot of factor's come in to play when picking out a scope. AR or bolt gun, longrange shooter or inside 300 yards. I'm happy to toss out some Nikon suggestion's I just need a little more information to give you some choices that will work for your type of shooting.

I have had good luck with Nokon and Burris through the years. I don't think you can go wrong with either.

Defintely check out Nikon's P-223 4-12 BDC 600. It is on sale right now and will save you a few bucks. Check out Nikon's P-Series AR Mounts too. Great price and solid lock up. Post some pics when you get it all mounted up and let us kow how it shoots. Calling in a coyote might make you a predator hunter for life! It can defintely get addicting. Enjoy.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.