JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Keymod handguard in the BAR bolt pattern (8 machine screw). This is the same pattern as the Seekins MCSR and Aero Precision (AP) enhanced hanguards. I believe Spikes' makes them too. This fit perfectly on my AP M4E1 upper. I installed an MCSR, so this is going up for sale. Marked "HeadDown", has a few marks from installing accessories, but nothing too bad. 3" long built in Picatinnny rail (3-slots), with integrated QD sockets (anti-rotational) at the 3,6, and 9 o' clock position at the muzzle end. 3 built in QD sockets at the receiver end at the 3,6, and 9 o' clock positions, and they are also anti-rotational.

Will come with one of 2 different BAR pattern barrel nuts (your choice), shims if needed, and mounting screws.

Measures 13" in length.

I would like $90 shipped USPS Priority Mail to your door. Or $80 cash in the Oly / Tacoma area.
I can do Paypal or USPS MO.

Thanks

20170624_114609.jpg 20170624_114835.jpg 20170624_114855.jpg 20170624_115213.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top