JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
662204F1-7F36-4E06-A242-408B9B07D26F.jpeg BB1AF9CF-C6F8-4424-90FE-34E065583599.jpeg
Feel free to move this if it should be in a different spot. I'd like to trade my Jacob Ray Damascus Straight Razor. Nothing wrong with it but I learned I'm a full hollow guy and this is quarter hollow. The handle is spalted maple which offsets the Damascus well. Very cool pattern and quality made. It will be sterilized in Barbasol and comes in a cloth case which seems to be anti moisture. IM me an email for pics or just email me.

I'd like to trade for a full hollow ground French point straight razor. Alternatively I'd like a quality OTF autoknife, C&R guns pistol lights or an automatic flieger / aviator style watch. Other trades considered as well and we can add or combine items to square up if needed.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top