JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
These are nice 80% lowers they have a standard finish on them. Everything is drilled and ready. All that needs to be done is to carve out the trigger area and safety selector. I'm looking for $65 each. Up to 20 available.

MEET IN VANCOUVER/PORTLAND AREA ONLY.

will ship after I receive payment

anderson jigs available for $75 each. --- proper drill bits are included

308 80% $150 each.

Primarily looking for cash. I'll take trades I can't refuse :)

good deals on 9mm, 308,223,380 ammo.

Ar parts like free float handguards (I hate quadrails), bolt carrier group, barrels, etc

tactical_machining_lower_right.jpg

tactical_machining_lower_right.jpg

Last Edited:
I initially set out to just buy a jig, and on an impulse a I took a look at the lowers and was quite impressed with the machining and finish... so I bought one of those too.

Bakersman is a very nice guy and great to do business with, and these are top notch kits... GET SOME!

I was just looking at this kit again tonight, and I must say I'm looking forward to building out this kit and mating it to the new upper I just bought from a supporting vendor here on NWFA! This is the best way to obtain an AR and give all the anti-2A's in government the middle finger... and not have it on some registration database, either. GET SOME!!

Here are a couple photos of the goods:

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Do either one of you guys have a pic of the top looking down? My main question is, is the very rear pocket already machine where the rear pin goes through?

Hi,
Is this a one time thing, or do you normally stock these? (Like will you have/get more after the holidays when people have money again?):)
Thanks!

2nd that on the full PM box. I'm up for two lowers and a jig.
Please contact me when you have the chance.
Cheers, Jeff

The lowers I have are standard "556 multi cal"
You can use a 223/556, 300 blk, 6.5, 6.8, 7.62x39, 5.45x39, and with a mag block you can use 9mm, 40, 45 upper.

The ones I have don't work for 308 and larger.

-- see if I can grab at 308 lowers also the price will Likly be higher.

Oh, it's all good. I was just curious if you had any "lying around". I've been on the 80% lowers site and am seriously contemplating the 308 build. I understand they are a little more $$$ too.

Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top