JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
These are nice 80% lowers they have a standard finish on them. Everything is drilled and ready. All that needs to be done is to carve out the trigger area and safety selector. I'm looking for $65 each. Up to 20 available.

MEET IN VANCOUVER/PORTLAND AREA ONLY.

will ship after I receive payment

anderson jigs available for $75 each. --- proper drill bits are included

308 80% $150 each.

Primarily looking for cash. I'll take trades I can't refuse :)

good deals on 9mm, 308,223,380 ammo.

Ar parts like free float handguards (I hate quadrails), bolt carrier group, barrels, etc

tactical_machining_lower_right.jpg

tactical_machining_lower_right.jpg

Last Edited:
I initially set out to just buy a jig, and on an impulse a I took a look at the lowers and was quite impressed with the machining and finish... so I bought one of those too.

Bakersman is a very nice guy and great to do business with, and these are top notch kits... GET SOME!

I was just looking at this kit again tonight, and I must say I'm looking forward to building out this kit and mating it to the new upper I just bought from a supporting vendor here on NWFA! This is the best way to obtain an AR and give all the anti-2A's in government the middle finger... and not have it on some registration database, either. GET SOME!!

Here are a couple photos of the goods:

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Do either one of you guys have a pic of the top looking down? My main question is, is the very rear pocket already machine where the rear pin goes through?

Hi,
Is this a one time thing, or do you normally stock these? (Like will you have/get more after the holidays when people have money again?):)
Thanks!

2nd that on the full PM box. I'm up for two lowers and a jig.
Please contact me when you have the chance.
Cheers, Jeff

The lowers I have are standard "556 multi cal"
You can use a 223/556, 300 blk, 6.5, 6.8, 7.62x39, 5.45x39, and with a mag block you can use 9mm, 40, 45 upper.

The ones I have don't work for 308 and larger.

-- see if I can grab at 308 lowers also the price will Likly be higher.

Oh, it's all good. I was just curious if you had any "lying around". I've been on the 80% lowers site and am seriously contemplating the 308 build. I understand they are a little more $$$ too.

Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top