JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've got one on my remington 700 6.5 creedmoor. Love it. Run it about 20 power for 100 yards. Still getting used to ffp but shooting about 1 mia at 100 yards when i do everything right. Was going to get a viper for about $1000 but was having trouble justifying that much. Fisherman's marine had it for $650 and when i checked out they knocked another 10% off so got it for $585. Invested in some good rings.

I just bought a scope for my 6.5 creedmore, I did a lot of research, if I was some kind of pro I would have sprung for something like a US Optic or Ziess, but I am not so I got the Vortex Viper 6-24x 50mm HST. (Its second focal plane unlike the strike eagle) and I got the MRAD version for $639 from sportsman's warehouse.

Thanks for the info guys. This would be my first vortex, dont wanna spend a ton quite yet!

Was really iffy for the simple fact that yeah vortex has a great warranty but sounds like a lot of people have had to use the warranty multiple times on the reviews I read and videos I watched.

The scope is in a vortex razors tube. The turrets are the same and so is the reticle. 34mm tube lots of light and perfect for long range precision shooting. I put this on my Tikka tac a1 6.5 cm and it delivers. That's why I bought a second strike Eagle. You get a lot for your money. Also I bought the diamond back tac and ended up taking it back. Good scope but at long range the glass gets pretty fuzzy. Depends on what you want to do with it and good luck.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews