JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
CPO SIG 229-1 in .40 S&W with four mags total (one brand new 12 rd mag, and a 10 rd mag). This comes with an extra .357 SIG barrel by SIG (the barrel fits with the .40 slide and the mags work for either .40 or .357). The sights are standard dot front, vertical bar rear.

1648191265098.jpeg
1648191332522.jpeg
1648191416180.jpeg

$700 $650

It just occurred to me that I should use the extra two used 12 rd .40 mags for my 224 (you can use them with a sleeve), so I am reducing the price by $50.

Last Edited:
These are Sold

And finally:

Five Mec-Gar 229-1 17 rd 9mm MGP22917AFC mags - NIB

The AFC is Anti-Friction Coating

These go for about $33 each online. I will sell all five for $150.

NOTE: these are 9x19mm mags - they will only be useful to the first list handgun (which has a 9x19 conversion barrel) or the second handgun if you get a 9mm conversion barrel or a 9mm conversion kit (barrel, slide, recoil spring). Also, these mags are for the 229-1 and will not fit in a 228 or early 229.

Buyers of one or more of the handguns gets first dibs on these mags. If the mags are still unclaimed after both handguns sell, then I will sell the mags separately.

Last Edited:
@The Heretic
You mentioned a .22lr conversion kit. Is this something you have and want to sell? Or were you just referencing it as an option?

If you have it and want to sell, please let me know.
Thank you.

@The Heretic
You mentioned a .22lr conversion kit. Is this something you have and want to sell? Or were you just referencing it as an option?

If you have it and want to sell, please let me know.
Thank you.
Just as an possible option. I am NOT selling any of my .22 conversion kits.

I have one for a 229, but I want to keep it.

The .22 conversion kits for some SIG P series pistols (229, 228, 226, 220) are out there and occasionally SIG makes a production run (?) and they show up on the market. You also sometimes see them on the SIGTalk forum classifieds.

@The Heretic
Thank you for the clarification.

I have one for the P229, and have been on the lookout for a second one for quite a while. They are great trainer.
Sig no longer makes them that I am aware of.

Best of luck with your sale and sorry for the side-track.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.