JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I purchased this several years ago when it was all I could get my hands on after the last "Assault weapons ban" scare.

I haven't tried it, never opened it. Still sealed in the original container it shipped in. Basically just tucked it away for future drama. Reviews on this were positive from what I'd been able to gather prior to purchasing.
I'm really not fond of the "penetrator" type ammo, and I don't for-see myself needing to penetrate any armor of any kind.

Since the last major scare, I've been able to purchase the ammo I'm more likely to use (55gr FMJ), so this is up for sale.

Only place I could find any recent kind of price on it was here: Bulk 223 Remington Ammo by Hotshot Ammunition for Sale - 800 Rounds showing out of stock and last price of .60/round. I don't think I paid that much for it, but to be honest I cant find any receipt from that many years ago, but I know shipping was around $30+

Not going to gouge here, and I know I probably won't really ever use it and now seems as good a time as any to let it go.

If anyone is interested, I'll let it go for $400/can. This is almost 20% off the price listed above, plus you'll save on shipping if you're local (don't really want to ship). If you can find it in stock for less with free shipping somewhere I'll be happy to entertain reasonable offers. If not, it'll go back in storage. :D

IMG_2780.JPG IMG_2781.JPG IMG_2782.JPG IMG_2783.JPG IMG_2784.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
One gone, one left.

May entertain trades at this point as well.

Shipping these things is very expensive. Would prefer to meet.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.