JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got some 9mm pills and dies on the way but I'm in need of brass. Factory new brass seems pretty few and far between but there are a lot of places selling once fired range brass. I was curious if people have had good experience buying once fired pistol brass before. Naturally I'd inspect everything for major defects and cracks, but wondering if I should go as far as running everything through a case gauge and double checking all the lengths.

I would - at least the first time around. I have a couple containers (Costco Chocolate covered raisin containers) of 9mm, 380 mix stuff your welcome to if you want. No guess as to how much of each is in there.

99.99% of the 9mm brass I reload and shoot is used.

haven't bought any new brass for that caliber in about 30 years or more.

Got some 9mm pills and dies on the way but I'm in need of brass. Factory new brass seems pretty few and far between but there are a lot of places selling once fired range brass. I was curious if people have had good experience buying once fired pistol brass before. Naturally I'd inspect everything for major defects and cracks, but wondering if I should go as far as running everything through a case gauge and double checking all the lengths.
How many do you need?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads