JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ok, I've responded to the PM's received on this. From most responses, I'm actually pretty good on pricing.

It has been recommended that I give an option to take less at a little higher per case price. So I will offer 100 round lots at 16 cents a case, and 200 round lots at 15 cents a piece.

Please note that I am still only interested in trading though, so apply though prices to your trades.

And since I'm not asking crazy prices for my brass, NO I won't pay you 10 cents a round for bulk 22lr or jacked up crazy prices on 9mm or 223 either. If you want October 2012 pricing on your brass, then I will ask the same on the ammo I am getting in return, either way works fine by me.

I'm just doing this to get someone some brass if they need it and pick up a few more rounds ammo. If it becomes a complete hassle, I'll just pull the ad, it's really not all that important in the grand scheme of things. Which means I won't be driving out if my way to make deals, etc.

In general I like to meet people at the Fisherman and Marine off exit 9 of the 205, hope that works for everyone

Not trying to thread crap but october 2012 pricing for 223 brass was 5-7 cents a piece.

I totally understand your point. I made sure to ask some very knowledgable guys I know on this because I have no reloading knowledge to make sure I am not gouging anyone.

Now, I agree it could have been had cheaper October 2012. My best analogy is 22lr ammo. Could have had bricks all day for 15-18 back then.... It can still be had retail now though it is mostly 25-31 per brick when found.... Then you have the gougers trying to fetch 60 a brick. I'm trying to stay away from gouging anyone, but also making sure I am getting appropriate value for my brass, so I'm trying to be in that post October 2012 but not at all a gouger type pricing.

I am confident I have priced accordingly. But I really do appreciate your input. Zero sarcasm, I really do, and I respect the opinions of people in the community,

Bump - forgot I had these still.... since they're just sitting ill bump the price down to $0.12 a casing. Please apply that to ammo I'd like in trade from my first post. Reckon ill take cash too, but prefer ammo, mainly 22lr and 223 since I just ran about 1,000 rounds of each at the range this week and need more

Not trying to thread crap but october 2012 pricing for 223 brass was 5-7 cents a piece.

I totally understand your point. I made sure to ask some very knowledgable guys I know on this because I have no reloading knowledge to make sure I am not gouging anyone.

Now, I agree it could have been had cheaper October 2012. My best analogy is 22lr ammo. Could have had bricks all day for 15-18 back then.... It can still be had retail now though it is mostly 25-31 per brick when found.... Then you have the gougers trying to fetch 60 a brick. I'm trying to stay away from gouging anyone, but also making sure I am getting appropriate value for my brass, so I'm trying to be in that post October 2012 but not at all a gouger type pricing.

I am confident I have priced accordingly. But I really do appreciate your input. Zero sarcasm, I really do, and I respect the opinions of people in the community,

I'll keep it short because I don't like thread crappers either. But you seem pretty receptive to advice. Like the other guy said pre panic prices on 223 brass were $50-$70 / 1000pcs all day. People couldn't even get rid of the stuff for that price back then sometimes. What I do to avoid gouging/scalping my fellow shooters is TRADE. Exactly what you are doing. However, what I do is post exact qtys and their trade value and what exactly I'm looking for in return in exact qtys. And add the explanation that you are trading pre-panic for pre-panic value. Selling just isn't the way to do things anymore. People have flat out lost their minds....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top