JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm ready to purchase the OR ON X maps for the landowner information. I want to use a larger screen(like 7") in the rig. I was planning to buy the chip but hear a lot about the app some folks use with their phone. Also heard the chip was more reliable and easier. Any advice out there on the on x maps and what Garmin works well?
Thanks

I use onX, app. There are many more options / layers with the higher option, all States, and I think it's worth it. Benefit with the app is it auto updates. If you are out of service, you just download the area. Things can take a bit to load, but I think that's my 5yr old phone. Overall, pretty happy with onX.

Get am Apple iPad, and download the app to that! Better resolution and you can set it up to auto download/update if you want. Bonus is the Apple was specifically set up to interface with the Garmin product line, making it far better. So much so, I switched my aviaion nav system from a Garmin G-3 nav system to a iPad touch! It does almost the exact same thing at 1/20th the price!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews