JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here's a question boy's, i'am ready for my next purchase and i want full auto or tri burst what's the best rout to go.have one built by west coast machineguns or purchase a gun compleet, any help would be apreciated

To actually built a full auto gun, it would have to be made with a receiver that was registered before 1986 and is transferable. Depending on the the gun you want, and I am assuming you're talking M-16, there are still stripped registered lowers out there to build on, hard to find but our there. Both M-16 I have are PAWS lowers I bought stripped and built myself. Your best bet is on finding a complete gun. I have always done the legwork myself and had my dealer bring them into the state and do the transfer to me.

You have plenty of options with transferables. You could buy an HK registered sear and use a 3 round burst pack, You can buy a registered receiver HK or AR-15/M16 with 3 round burst packs. You could even use an AK with a Bulgarian or Romanian 3 round burst pack . FNC etc. It all depends how much you feel like spending. $8K to 20K .

Not cheaper or easier. Transferable machine guns are literally free. You buy one. You shoot it for a few years until the novelty wears off and then you sell it for more than you paid for it.

A 02/07 SOT will cost you $2000 per year ( yes. it will. ffl fees plus ITAR ) and everything you make is only yours as long as you keep your license. Then you have to cut it all up or sell to other Class 3 dealers for scrap prices.

You actually loose money on every post sample you make. They are made for novelty and to demo to police / military in the hopes of getting a contract. Other then that you loose a lot of money.

Full autos are a lot of fun. They make a great investment. But if you just want to shoot them, let me know. I take mine out pretty regularly and let people shoot them for a small fee. It is a lot cheaper and easier then getting the ffl or buying a transferable just to shoot.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top