JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One big earthquake, or two big hurricaines.

One more mutation where the Swine Flu meets the Bird Flu (that's already in motion.)

One serious West Coast atmospheric electromagnetic pulse.

One medium sized asteroid, comet, or meteor storm.

One itty-bitty solar flare hitting Earth straight-on.

Keep this in mind: there is no need to survive. We all gotta die sometime anyway........................elsullo :D

What keeps me up at night (when its not my s.o. :) is China. Fast growing economy (Read: lots of $$ to spend on military). Unpredictable political environment. HUGE number of people in their active miliatary. Just looking to flex their muscle as a global power, esp w/ the U.S. struggling.
I say a 6. But could be an 11 in the blink of an eye if they decide to make a move. I'm already thinking of taking Mandarin classes, just to have an edge ;)

What keeps me up at night (when its not my s.o. :) is China. Fast growing economy (Read: lots of $$ to spend on military). Unpredictable political environment. HUGE number of people in their active miliatary. Just looking to flex their muscle as a global power, esp w/ the U.S. struggling.
I say a 6. But could be an 11 in the blink of an eye if they decide to make a move. I'm already thinking of taking Mandarin classes, just to have an edge ;)

Economically we are in China's pocket. How do you say "yes of course you can pay me in rice." in Mandarin?

10 is just 1 vote away

PELOSI: Buy a $15,000 Policy or Go to Jail
JCT Confirms Failure to Comply with Democrats’ Mandate Can Lead to 5 Years in Jail
Friday, November 06, 2009

Criminal penalties

Prosecution is authorized under the Code for a variety of offenses. Depending on the level of the noncompliance, the following penalties could apply to an individual:

• Section 7203 – misdemeanor willful failure to pay is punishable by a fine of up to $25,000 and/or imprisonment of up to one year.

• Section 7201 – felony willful evasion is punishable by a fine of up to $250,000 and/or imprisonment of up to five years.” [page 3]
-----------------------------------

Guess they will come to your door for the money, or rob your BANK ACCOUNT

jj

China is the one we cannot ignor. We have chased most of the industry out of this country with an insane amount of dogooder laws and law suits. Mostly OSHA and enviormental laws. China now has an econmic hammer over us. I think wild inflation is comming and that is the only thing that might ease the debt repayment by paying back with cheaper dollars but it will cause other probems. We need to get the Marxists out of our class rooms and go to teaching that self reliance and freedom is good.

I looked up some info on Wiki last nite (so I'm saying this aint official):
China's 'active' military: 2.1mm
America: 1.4mm (and most of ours is deployed all over the damned world & battle-weary)
NoKo: 1.1mm
However,one thing I didn't think about til now tho: I betcha theres just a few more million gun owners HERE than there, so that might even the odds just a skosh. Assuming it would be a infantry type conflict.
Damn this topic has me wanting to get a few more thousand rounds of ammo :|

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads