JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This situation presents a good argument for Open Carry.

One is less likely to be killed by a snowflake false alarm if they were to get used to seeing them.

Eh, who am I kidding? I still get annoyed when I see a person that looks like they fell face first into a tackle box.;)

"Officers say they were able to contact the person in question and he did not have a gun"

They needed to make contact with the idiot who is obviously blind and caused all this to begin with and give him/her a short, impersonal lesson about making sure they know what they are looking at before causing a disturbance.

Buy the shirt.

iu7NY9X1M6.jpg

I prefer my scenario with a holstered pistol concealed under my jacket or shirt.

DIRTBAG: "Give me your money and you won't get hurt."

TEFLON: "Here, take my wallet. Oh wait! What's this???"

I prefer my scenario with a holstered pistol concealed under my jacket or shirt.

DIRTBAG: "Give me your money and you won't get hurt."

TEFLON: "Here, take my wallet. Oh wait! What's this???"

I got to do just that a long time ago. Middle of the day, bad part of downtown but hey it was middle of day. Cut down this alley that had a spot midway for parking for some business. As I am walking past 2 scum step out in front of me, one has knife. Tells me wants my money. Both were obviously in bad shape needing a fix. I put hands up, said money not worth my life and started to reach behind me with one hand still up. Out comes pistol and I said either is yours. Even after all these decades I can still see the shocked look on the face of the one with the knife first. Took a second for his friend to see. By then guy with knife was already running. His friend followed. Couple guys I told said I should have shot the one and seemed disappointed in me. I said for one I was carrying illegally, we had no CC law there then. For another shooting even scum like that is not as many seem to think it is. Adrenalin had my hands shaking for a while but I did have to laugh a few times thinking of the shocked look on the guys face when a gun came out instead of a wallet. :D

I can't get over the fact that the news article, broadcast on the television, is a story of the Bend bank that WASN'T robbed today by a man who DIDN'T have a gun. :confused: I hope this doesn't lead to a new style of reporting the news? I shouldn't really care I 'spose as I don't really watch TV news anyway.

I can't get over the fact that the news article, broadcast on the television, is a story of the Bend bank that WASN'T robbed today by a man who DIDN'T have a gun.
Good point.
It's almost like NOT reporting something that really did happen the public should know about but is being kept 'covered up' due to reactions, opinions etc.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top